- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3.
- Real Techniques 100 Arched Powder.
- Zoeva 100 Luxe Face Finish.
- Too Faced Mr. Right Perfect Powder Brush.
- Bésame Long Hair Finishing Powder Brush.
If you’re looking for total coverage, go with big dense brushes (1 and 5), they pick up more product and give a diffused-even effect in no time. Tapered brushes (2, 3 and 4) are designed to apply powder under the eye, around the nose, over the t-zone and hairline. They’re perfect if you just want to lock in place your cream products instead of mattyfing the whole skin.
This post contains affiliate links. I get a small commission for purchases or clicks made through them.