When it comes to beauty there are so many options out there that it can be very stressful to decide what to buy or not. Worry no more! Here are my picks to help you or just inspire your beauty gift list this year.
1. The Balm NUDE ‘tude Eyeshadow Palette, US$36,00. A fun palette at an affordable price with a nice variety of colors including nude and shimmery ones.
2. DERMAdoctor Brazilian BOMBSHELL™ Skin Perfecting Body Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30, US$48.00. This may be a little fancy but I think the whole point of giving presents is buying something special that the person wouldn’t buy for itself otherwise. Plus, the packaging is gorgeous, don’t you think?
3. Oh Mani, Oh My Nail File Set, $US4,99. A small detail you can give to your classmates or coworkers. Maybe wraped with some candy!
4. Ted Baker Cotton Dog Makeup Bag, US$47.38. Because who doesn’t love make up bags and frenchies?
5. Ecotools Flawless Face Set, $US14,99. A true beauty addict can never have enough brushes. This ones provide airbrush finish and are ecologic as well.
Hope this post has been helpful for you guys!