To finish up my Holiday gift guide series for the year I came up with five suggestions for art lovers. Here you’ll find the perfect gift for that someone in your life who’s into photography or illustration and a couple more gifts featuring his/her favorite artist!
1. 104 Things to Photograph, US$16.99. 104 ideas to unleash creativity and have fun while photographing.
2. This is Warhol, US$12.68. Catherine Ingram created a series of illustrated books about the life and work of several artists including Pollock, Dalí, Bacon, Gauguin,Matisse, Van Gogh, and Warhol of course. Give one or the whole collection by preo-ordering the ones that’ll be released next year!
3. Young at Art Paper Doll Set, US$12.99. Playing to dress up paper toys might be a little retro, but no one can deny it’s a lot of fun! This is a cool unexpected gift.
4. Frida Be Me Socks in Red and Teal, US$11.99. Definetely not your typical boring kind of socks.
5. Prismacolor 4066 Prismacolor Professional Quality Watercolor Pencil, 36 Assorted Colors/Set, US$40.25. An invitation to create; these colors have a watercolor finish that’s activated by adding water.